From: "Philippe Lafoucrière" <lafou@×××××××.fr>
To: George Shapovalov <george@g.o>
Cc: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>, Gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Kernel 2.4.20
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2003 14:48:33
1 On Tue, 2003-08-05 at 22:27, George Shapovalov wrote:
2 > I am sure Chris did not mean to turn your offer down. Any help is certainly
3 > welcome! However you might want to try more "official" channels.
4 > Pop in onto irc.freenode.net, #gentoo, ask seemant or avenj for whom you
5 > should contact in this regard, or if you know any kernel devs (check
6 > corresponding ChangeLogs for example), try to reach those people directly..
7 > Searching bugzilla for the relevant stuff migt help as well..
8 > (The main point is, you need to contact the right people, and there are
9 > certainly ways to find who they are :). Oh, btw, I am not on kernel team
10 > either).
13 do you have their email address ? I can't find them on #gentoo, and I don't have voice in
14 #gentoo-dev
15
16 thx
19 gravis