From: George Shapovalov <george@g.o>
To: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>, lafou@×××××××.fr
Cc: Gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Kernel 2.4.20
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 20:28:15
1 I am sure Chris did not mean to turn your offer down. Any help is certainly
2 welcome! However you might want to try more "official" channels.
3 Pop in onto irc.freenode.net, #gentoo, ask seemant or avenj for whom you
4 should contact in this regard, or if you know any kernel devs (check
5 corresponding ChangeLogs for example), try to reach those people directly..
6 Searching bugzilla for the relevant stuff migt help as well..
7 (The main point is, you need to contact the right people, and there are
8 certainly ways to find who they are :). Oh, btw, I am not on kernel team
9 either).
10
11 George