From: Luca Barbato <lu_zero@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: A few questions to our nominees
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 10:45:57
1 Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > On Sat, 14 Jun 2008 12:04:45 +0200
3 > Luca Barbato <lu_zero@g.o> wrote:
4 >>>> It will be available once you trigger again the generation or if
5 >>>> you put a normal ebuild with such name.
6 >>> And what triggers said generation?
7 >> I already replied in this thread, I guess the information is getting
8 >> too spread (and will be a pain put it back to the glep) =/
9 >>
10 >> dev-zero pointed out that he would like to trigger the generation on
11 >> a timely basis, I wanted to trigger it on the sync event, others had
12 >> other opinion, so the best would be have it as separate phase and
13 >> trigger it from the maint application.
14 >
15 > And none of those are even close to a reasonable, implementable idea.
16
17 They are implementable.
18
19 lu