From: "Chad M. Huneycutt" <chad.huneycutt@×××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] bug reports & impressions on first gentoo install
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 15:26:48
1 Mark Henderson wrote:
2
3 > c) I'm getting some error messages during the boot process, but they
4 > scroll off the screen before I can see them, and I can't find them in
5 > any log files (I installed metalog).
6
7 Grant covered most of your other issues, but I give a little hint for
8 this one. You can use shift-uparrow to scroll back a little bit (enough
9 for boot messages) until you change to another vc. Once you switch to
10 another vc, your scroll history is blown away.
11
12 Chad