From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Moving the updated apache and associated ebuilds back into package.mask
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 13:13:14
1 On Wednesday 20 April 2005 17:25, Christian Parpart wrote:
2 >
3 > I might be wrong, but... I do not think that this will be easily
4 > possible, because all modules would have to deel with this, too.
7 > Besides all this, suppose the case that we've an apache httpd 2.1-line
8 > would in the trees, someone emerged it (though, don't have 2.0.x
9 > installed), is there be a way to get subversion with +apache2 useflag
10 > installed? apache-2.1 needs latest apr/apr-util's, I just hope that
11 > this wouldn't crash in any way.
12
13 The subversion people kind of live on the bleeding edge. I'm quite sure
14 that they will support the newest apr/apr-util. I do know for certain
15 that they support apr-1.0.0.
16
17 Paul
20 Paul de Vrieze