From: Mark Miller <mirell@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] man pages - converted to DocBook/HTML
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 21:13:56
1 The issue with using man2html is the fact that apparently a lot of the
2 man pages are ill-formated, from what I've seen. And another benefit
3 with the DocBook format is the ability to properly form indices, with
4 greater ease.
5
6 On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 14:48:57 -0600, Grant Goodyear <g2boojum@g.o> wrote
7 > Vapier wrote: [Mon Nov 29 2004, 09:17:20AM CST]