From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: baselayout-1.11.12-r2 request for testers
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 09:10:21
1 Mike Frysinger posted <200505251820.02637.vapier@g.o>, excerpted
2 below, on Wed, 25 May 2005 18:20:02 -0400:
3
4 > can people please try out baselayout-1.11.12-r2+ and see if they notice any
5 > regressions ? the 'best' tests are simply rebooting and seeing if your
6 > system comes up :)
7
8 I've been running baselayout-1.11.12+ since it went ~amd64. It has been
9 very smooth going, far more so than previous versions, where net,
10 specifically macchanger, wasn't working right without module script
11 tweaking (that was bugged and eventually fixed).
12
13 Hmm.. I /did/ have issues with parallel startup a couple revisions back.
14 I had disabled that and haven't reenabled it yet. I suppose I should do
15 that and bug it now, if it still fails. It /was/ working at one point.
20 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman in
21 http://www.linuxdevcenter.com/pub/a/linux/2004/12/22/rms_interview.html
25 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list