From: Thomas Flavel <thomasfl@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] 1.0_rc4_pre2 update
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 21:43:09
1 On Mon, Jan 29, 2001 at 09:18:21PM -0700, drobbins@g.o wrote:
2 > Hi All,
3 >
4 > I *just* finished a brand-new installation guide specifically for Gentoo Linux
5 > 1.0_rc4_pre2. It's much improved and should solve a lot of problems that
6 > people have been having. If any corrections/additions need to be made, please
7 > download the HTML file, make your changes, and email me your updated version.
8
9 Looks good :)
10
11 How did you take those console screenshots?
12
13 Unfortunatley I have been far more occupied than I was expecting recently, so
14 I'm going to be away for a while until I get this work finished...
15
16 - Tom