From: Kevin Gordon <kgordon@××××××××××××.nz>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [OT] emails to gentoo-dev - please read
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 00:41:55
1 I am not a developer. Just a note to say you are readable.
2
3 Bye from New Zealand. The best users of gentoo all live here.
4
5 ----- Original Message -----
6 From: "Ilian Zarov" <coder@××××××.com>
7 To: <gentoo-dev@g.o>
8 Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2002 10:00 AM
9 Subject: [gentoo-dev] [OT] emails to gentoo-dev - please read
12 > I've sent two emails this week (about gentoo-src and security issues in
13 > gentoo linux) and not a single reply. Am I doing something wrong ? Is
14 > there any problem with my emails ? I know that my english is not very
15 > good but ... Is PGP the problem ? I won't pgp sign this email just to be
16 > sure.
17 > I checked the archives and verified that my emails made it through the
18 > list. I understand that you are not in any way obliged to reply but
19 > please drop me a line to let me know that someone's reading my postings.
20 >
21 > Sorry for the offtopic mail, but I feel like being ignored ...
22 >
23 > Best Regards,
24 > Ilian Zarov
27 > gentoo-dev mailing list