From: Paul Waring <pwaring@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] mysql-4.1.12 call for testers
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 14:14:34
1 On 5/17/05, Francesco Riosa <francesco@×××××××××.it> wrote:
2 > Don't know if robbat2 need other testings but here it has been tested
3 > only on x86, at the moment there are no other archs avaiable for testing.
4
5 If ebuilds exist for PPC (there appears to be one for 4.1.8-r1) then
6 I'll be able to test it on that, assuming I manage to get Gentoo
7 successfully installed on my Powerbook this weekend. I'm afraid I
8 don't have any exotic hardware to test the other architecture builds
9 on.
10
11 Paul
14 Rogue Tory