From: Tom Wijsman <TomWij@g.o>
To: williamh@g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: Assigning keyword/stable bugs to arch teams (WAS: [gentoo-dev] dropping redundant stable keywords)
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 07:45:57
1 On Sat, 15 Feb 2014 16:53:22 -0600
2 William Hubbs <williamh@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > The problem with this is, what if it is more than one arch team? Which
5 > one do you assign it to?
6
7 The fastest gun in the west.
8
9 > If we want a separate assignee for old stabilizations, what about a
10 > separate project that handles this, or maybe we could assign the bugs
11 > to m-n or something until the arch teams catch up?
12
13 Maybe, maybe not; or just assign as above. No maintainer is needed.
16 With kind regards,
17
18 Tom Wijsman (TomWij)
19 Gentoo Developer
20
21 E-mail address : TomWij@g.o
22 GPG Public Key : 6D34E57D
23 GPG Fingerprint : C165 AF18 AB4C 400B C3D2 ABF0 95B2 1FCD 6D34 E57D