From: Ben Lutgens <blutgens@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Experiences with rc5: emerge clobbering its own config, depmod & emerge screaming, BitchX symlink error
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 12:55:22
1 On Thu, Aug 02, 2001 at 01:34:44PM -0400, Chad M. Huneycutt wrote:
2 >Daniel Robbins wrote:
3 >
4 >Actually, I have fixed gzip and gdbm. I will fix the others by the end
5 >of this week. And I want to reiterate that all developers please look
6 >at my previous posts about info files and make sure they check any new
7 >ebuilds. I have seen a couple packages showing info errors lately.
10 The authors name is at the top of the ebuild. Perhaps we should send a
11 polite email outlining the error.
14 Ben Lutgens
15 Sistina Software Inc.
16
17 What's the difference between root and God ?
18 God doesn't think that he is root.