From: Jason Wever <weeve@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] evolution of x86 stabling procedures
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 03:36:36
1 On Mon, 5 Jun 2006 15:00:57 -0500
2 Grant Goodyear <g2boojum@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > Are other arch's also requiring peer review?
5
6 On SPARC, we normally keyword everything ourselves and get all up in
7 your hizzouze if you keyword something that you haven't asked us
8 about. We normally will let devs keyword their packages once we have
9 an assurance that they have access to appropriate hardware to test
10 things, and keep track of this via a list on the devwiki SPARC page.
11
12 We have a couple of scripts that email us keyword info on ebuilds so we
13 can watch and see who may be doing bad things.
14
15 Cheers,
16 --
17 Jason Wever