From: Bart Verwilst <verwilst@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] qpkg
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 12:02:55
1 Hi
2
3 That kind of search/find capabilities will be available in a very short
4 time in one of the next portage versions.. Currently, the app can be
5 obtained on http://www.gentoo.org/~verwilst, but it will be a part of
6 emerge in a matter of days i think.. The major version stuff will be
7 present in emerge as well (so for example qt-3 and qt-2 will be seen as
8 diff apps..)
9
10 Thanks
11