From: "Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò" <flameeyes@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Replacing cpu-feature USE flags
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 20:55:43
1 On Thursday 06 July 2006 22:24, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > Well, if you're playing that game, I'd suggest that anybody wanting to
3 > make proposals on this issue should know what CFLAGS is and understand
4 > how it is nothing other than a set of flags that are passed to the
5 > compiler when compiling a C program, and then evaluate the impact of
6 > subverting such a variable for nefarious purposes.
7 And I suggest that anybody willing to comment on user-side of things would
8 know what an user is and understand how users feel about issues, instead of
9 going on and on and on commenting without having a clue.
12 Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò - http://farragut.flameeyes.is-a-geek.org/
13 Gentoo/Alt lead, Gentoo/FreeBSD, Video, AMD64, Sound, PAM, KDE