From: Samuli Suominen <ssuominen@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: About how to handle wxGTK based packages with gnome profiles
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 10:04:35
1 On 04/11/2012 09:12 AM, Ryan Hill wrote:
2 > On Tue, 10 Apr 2012 22:21:20 +0200
3 > Pacho Ramos<pacho@g.o> wrote:
4 >
5 >> OK, looks like I misunderstood how wxwidgets work and most opinions
6 >> point to enable wxwidgets by default in gnome profiles, ok with that
7 >> solution?
8 >
9 > As I mentioned in the bug I'd like it default for desktop. There's nothing
10 > inherently "gnome" about wxwidgets other than the fact that it uses gtk+
11 > widgets. If the idea is that you won't get any gui at all if wxwidgets isn't
12 > enabled (and I can't think of any packages where this isn't true) then kde
13 > users should be included too.
17 +1
18
19 wxwidgets is not limited to gnome users, so goes to
20 profiles/targets/desktop/make.defaults