From: Ryan Hill <dirtyepic@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: About how to handle wxGTK based packages with gnome profiles
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 06:05:33
1 On Tue, 10 Apr 2012 22:21:20 +0200
2 Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > OK, looks like I misunderstood how wxwidgets work and most opinions
5 > point to enable wxwidgets by default in gnome profiles, ok with that
6 > solution?
7
8 As I mentioned in the bug I'd like it default for desktop. There's nothing
9 inherently "gnome" about wxwidgets other than the fact that it uses gtk+
10 widgets. If the idea is that you won't get any gui at all if wxwidgets isn't
11 enabled (and I can't think of any packages where this isn't true) then kde
12 users should be included too.
16 fonts, gcc-porting
17 toolchain, wxwidgets
18 @ gentoo.org