From: Patrick Lauer <patrick@g.o>
To: Scott Hadfield <hadfield@g.o>, gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] script repository
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 19:42:28
1 [snip]
2 > As for all of the scripts you've found, it probably couldn't hurt to put
3 > them at http://gentooexperimental.org/scripts/ for the time being, and
4 > then adding them to the official script repository when it's up and
5 > running. That's up to you though.
6
7 Then I declare my repository opened :-)
8
9 As soon as you got your thingy working correctly we can migrate the
10 scripts, that shouldn't be a problem.
11
12 So, if you have anything cool / neat / impressive, mail it to me and
13 I'll put it up. The first submissions are already in, and I guess you'll
14 even see some of that stuff in the next GWN ;-)
15
16 Have fun,
17 Patrick