From: Stuart Herbert <stuart@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Email subdomain
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 23:51:32
1 On Sat, 2005-11-19 at 15:27 -0700, Tres Melton wrote:
2 > I think that there should be other sub-domains too but the current
3 > people should be left alone under a grandfather clause. That would also
4 > help to see what people are working on what.
5 >
6 > staff.gentoo.org forum staff
7 > amd64-at.gentoo.org Arch testers for the amd64 platform
8 > contributer.gentoo.org People that donate $$$ to Gentoo
9 > retired.gentoo.org A thanks for helping earlier domain
10
11 Please, no!
12
13 Anyone else who has time to waste on proposals like this are welcome in
14 #gentoo-apache, where I can give you lots of things to do that will
15 actually make a difference to the quality of what we ship to users.
16
17 I can't see how this could ever be described as one of them.
18
19 Best regards,
20 Stu
21 --
22 Stuart Herbert stuart@g.o
23 Gentoo Developer http://www.gentoo.org/
24 http://stu.gnqs.org/diary/
25
26 GnuGP key id# F9AFC57C available from http://pgp.mit.edu
27 Key fingerprint = 31FB 50D4 1F88 E227 F319 C549 0C2F 80BA F9AF C57C