From: Stuart Herbert <stuart.herbert@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Changing the metastructure (was: [Council] Summary of the last meeting)
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 12:26:53
1 Hi Chris,
2
3 On 10/25/06, Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o> wrote:
4 > Well, let's make it simpler, then. Does it say anywhere in GLEP 39 that
5 > the elected Council cannot change it? Does it limit the council's
6 > powers in any way?
7
8 No, it does not. That's why I've asked for a discussion of this as
9 point of principle, rather than as a point of "law", so to speak.
10 Reading the council logs and seeing this item, it occurred to me that
11 it's something that I don't think we've ever actually debated as a
12 group.
13
14 Best regards,
15 Stu