From: "Michael Sterrett -Mr. Bones.-" <msterret@××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Default useflag cleanups: -apm -foomaticdb -fortran -imlib -motif -oss -xmms
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 02:17:38
1 On Mon, 5 Jun 2006, Chris Gianelloni wrote:
2
3 > So does anyone have any objections to the others being removed?
4 > (apm imlib mikmod motif xmms)
5
6 removing mikmod would probably make things ugly for games as well.
7 A lot of games need mikmod support compiled into sdl-mixer in order to
8 function correctly. Some games fail in pkg_setup if sdl-mixer isn't built
9 with mikmod but I'm not sure if we've added the built_with_use check to
10 all of the games that need it yet.
11
12 Michael Sterrett
13 -Mr. Bones.-