From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] generating ChangeLog files automatically from `cvs commit`
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 00:54:19
1 On Wednesday 17 August 2005 08:13 pm, Donnie Berkholz wrote:
2 > Jason Stubbs wrote:
3 > | I don't quite get you here. GLEP 31 has been approved, no? That would
4 > make
5 > | it seem to me that the above suggestion is just making the QA tool help
6 > | enforce existing policy. If there's a flaw in that line of thinking,
7 > please
8 > | point it out in case I fall into the same trap in some other instance.
9 >
10 > OK, here's your flaw. glep.gentoo.org says it's withdrawn.
11
12 it was withdrawn for the time being because it was felt that there isnt any
13 real way to enforce it atm
14 -mike
15 --
16 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list