From: Tobias Scherbaum <dertobi123@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Is Gentoo dying?
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2010 08:22:24
Joshua Saddler wrote lots of:
> Thanks for sh**ting on my efforts.
See, this is not about your personal efforts. I really do appreciate the work and time you invest in improving both the docs and PR. But otoh try to compare what the docs-team and PR did say 5 years ago and what they're doing today (at least what becomes visible for people outside of these projects). 5 years ago we had constantly new docs added, we still had our Gentoo Weekly Newsletter - both just some *examples*. Nothing against you personal efforts, but both (important!) areas could be improved and be made more active again. - Tobias

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-dev] Is Gentoo dying? Joshua Saddler <nightmorph@g.o>