From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@×××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Closing bugs [was: New Bugzilla HOWTO]
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2005 19:59:31
1 On Sat, 09 Jul 2005 15:56:32 -0400 "Nathan L. Adams" <nadams@××××.org>
2 wrote:
3 | I don't think any of the devs would suggest that *any* fix should be
4 | accepted without first testing it (under the current process). If you
5 | don't believe me, submit it an ebuild and keyword it as stable on a
6 | platform that you have not tested it on. The change I'm suggesting is
7 | having either the reporter or the Team Lead verify that the 'fix'
8 | actually works.
9
10 Oh absolutely, I agree entirely that it is a vital part of the QA
11 process that the team lead verifies that an arch developer has correctly
12 managed to use ekeyword.
15 Ciaran McCreesh
16 --
17 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list