From: Tim Harder <radhermit@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] automated testing framework for Gentoo on Supercell at the OSL
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2011 00:44:54
1 Hi all,
2
3 Is anyone interested in getting some type of automated Gentoo testing
4 framework setup on the new Supercell infrastructure [1] at the OSUOSL?
5 In a nutshell, Supercell allows projects to spin up their own VMs on
6 demand using Ganeti Web Manager [2].
7
8 For those who don't know, a lot of infrastructure at the OSL runs on
9 Gentoo (including Supercell) and there are two Gentoo devs working
10 full-time for the OSL so I think we have a good chance of getting access
11 to some of Supercell's resources if we can come up with a decent
12 proposal and submit a feedback form [3].
13
14 Tim
15
16 [1] http://supercell.osuosl.org/