From: Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] automated testing framework for Gentoo on Supercell at the OSL
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 23:45:26
1 On Mon, Feb 07, 2011 at 04:44:10PM -0800, Tim Harder wrote:
2 > Hi all,
3 >
4 > Is anyone interested in getting some type of automated Gentoo testing
5 > framework setup on the new Supercell infrastructure [1] at the OSUOSL?
6 > In a nutshell, Supercell allows projects to spin up their own VMs on
7 > demand using Ganeti Web Manager [2].
8 >
9 > For those who don't know, a lot of infrastructure at the OSL runs on
10 > Gentoo (including Supercell) and there are two Gentoo devs working
11 > full-time for the OSL so I think we have a good chance of getting access
12 > to some of Supercell's resources if we can come up with a decent
13 > proposal and submit a feedback form [3].
14 >
15 > Tim
16 >
17 > [1] http://supercell.osuosl.org/
18 > [2] http://code.osuosl.org/projects/ganeti-webmgr
19 > [3] http://supercell.osuosl.org/feedback
22 Hi Tim,
23
24 Yes, I would definitely be interested in having some spare vms to run
25 some automated tests etc. Probably other QA member would be interested
26 as well
27
28 Regards,
29 --
30 Markos Chandras / Gentoo Linux Developer / Key ID: B4AFF2C2