From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] macos mess
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 00:00:52
1 On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 01:51:38 +0200 Pieter Van den Abeele
2 <pvdabeel@g.o> wrote:
3 | Unless you want them to be visible well in advance for discussion to
4 | take place.
5 | I doubt much of stuff in the other categories is going to depend on
6 | them, so they can be renamed at any time.
7
8 What's wrong with posting to -dev saying "I intend to create the
9 following categories, what do people think?"? No need to create them in
10 advance that way, which is especially helpful given how bad cvs is at
11 handling directories... Adding the directories and the categories entry
12 without discussing it gives the impression that it's already set in
13 stone and no longer an item up for discussion.
16 Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Sparc, MIPS, Vim, Fluxbox)
17 Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
18 Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm