From: "Philippe Lafoucrière" <lafou@×××××××.fr>
To: Jason Wever <weeve@g.o>
Cc: Gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New feature proposition (make.conf)
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 11:59:19
1 > My thought is rather than remove the distfiles for the version you are
2 > building, remove the distfiles for versions that have just been
3 > uninstalled by clean or update (granted they aren't being used by the new
4 > version as well). This way you only have the distfiles for what's
5 > currently on your system.
6
7 I agree. I have a lot of files that should go to Trash in my distfiles.
8 I have to remove them by hand. why keep
9
10 package_v1.0.tbz2
11 package_v1.1.tbz2
12 package_v1.2.tbz2
13 package_v1.3.tbz2
14
15 where package_v1.3.tbz2 will only be used (not for packages with
16 patches).
21 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list