From: Ferris McCormick <fmccor@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: RFC: Gentoo Support Everywhere
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 23:50:13
1 On Tue, 19 May 2009 22:40:44 +0000 (UTC)
2 Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net> wrote:
3
4 > Jesús Guerrero <i92guboj@×××××.es> posted
5 > f7f0028fed7284065d82b976e721ec3a.squirrel@××××××××××××××××.org, excerpted
6 > below, on Tue, 19 May 2009 23:57:38 +0200:
7 >
8 > > I don't know what the problem is with the forum thread, but it's there,
9 > > I swear :)
10 >
11 > Have you double-checked for a typo? I can't see the thread either,
12 > getting a does not exist error, not the unauthorized or locked or
13 > whatever error I'd expect if it were that, so I expect it's a typo.
14 >
15 > Here's the link as originally posted. Please double-check. Or, as
16 > someone else suggested, tell us how to navigate there (which forum,
17 > subject, date posted for thread origin, author, etc). I'd have tried
18 > that if I knew where to look, but there's not enough info in the post as-
19 > is to do so.
20 >
21 > http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-762914.html
24 It's there for me if I should see
25 Gentoo subforum in LinuxQuestions.org
26 and a poll.
27
28 > --
29 > Duncan - List replies preferred. No HTML msgs.
30 > "Every nonfree program has a lord, a master --
31 > and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman
35 Regards,
36 Ferris
37 --
38 Ferris McCormick (P44646, MI) <fmccor@g.o>
39 Developer, Gentoo Linux (Sparc, Userrel, Trustees)