From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: RFC: Gentoo Support Everywhere
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 22:41:55
1 Jesús Guerrero <i92guboj@×××××.es> posted
2 f7f0028fed7284065d82b976e721ec3a.squirrel@××××××××××××××××.org, excerpted
3 below, on Tue, 19 May 2009 23:57:38 +0200:
4
5 > I don't know what the problem is with the forum thread, but it's there,
6 > I swear :)
7
8 Have you double-checked for a typo? I can't see the thread either,
9 getting a does not exist error, not the unauthorized or locked or
10 whatever error I'd expect if it were that, so I expect it's a typo.
11
12 Here's the link as originally posted. Please double-check. Or, as
13 someone else suggested, tell us how to navigate there (which forum,
14 subject, date posted for thread origin, author, etc). I'd have tried
15 that if I knew where to look, but there's not enough info in the post as-
16 is to do so.
17
18 http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-762914.html
23 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman