From: "Jesús Guerrero" <i92guboj@×××××.es>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: Gentoo Support Everywhere
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 21:57:58
1 On Tue, May 19, 2009 23:42, Robert Buchholz wrote:
2 > On Tuesday 19 May 2009, Jesús Guerrero wrote:
3 >
4 >> On Tue, May 19, 2009 21:52, Dale wrote:
5 >>
6 >>> Also, the link to your thread does not exist. I get "The topic or
7 >>> post you requested does not exist".
8 >>
9 >> The project should be viewable. The forum post will only be
10 >> visible for mods, admins and devs I guess, and only when loged in·
11 >> There's nothing I can do about that.
14 > I get the same error (logged in). I don't know why it is restricted, but
15 > since you announced the thread as containing the rationale for the project,
16 > it was rather hard to follow the reasons. Thanks for stating them in the
17 > mail I am replying to.
18
19 I don't know what the problem is with the forum thread, but it's
20 there, I swear :) Anyway you are welcome. If you have questions
21 just ask. That's what the RFC is for after all.
24 > Do we need this to be a top-level project? I imagine this might live as
25 > a sub-project of the Forums TLP.
26
27 No idea. I am new to this whole project thing. I guess that the
28 correct question to ask is whether the forum project team cares at
29 all about this (I guess the answer would be no, at least not as a
30 project, though some individuals might care).
31
32 With that in mind I doubt they will be willing to have yet another
33 thing to worry about. But I can't speak on behalf of them of
34 course.
35
36 I really don't care if this is a top level project or a subproject.
37 So, what do people think about this?
40 By the way, thanks for the comments. :)
41 --
42 Jesús Guerrero