From: Robert Buchholz <rbu@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: "Jesús Guerrero" <i92guboj@×××××.es>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: Gentoo Support Everywhere
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 21:43:05
1 On Tuesday 19 May 2009, Jesús Guerrero wrote:
2 > On Tue, May 19, 2009 21:52, Dale wrote:
3 > > Also, the link to your thread does not exist. I get "The topic or
4 > > post you requested does not exist".
5 >
6 > The project should be viewable. The forum post will only be
7 > visible for mods, admins and devs I guess, and only when loged in·
8 > There's nothing I can do about that.
9
10 I get the same error (logged in). I don't know why it is restricted, but
11 since you announced the thread as containing the rationale for the
12 project, it was rather hard to follow the reasons. Thanks for stating
13 them in the mail I am replying to.
14
15 Do we need this to be a top-level project? I imagine this might live as
16 a sub-project of the Forums TLP.
19 Robert