From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Need help with perl-cleaner (and app-admin/gentoo-perl-helpers)
Date: Thu, 13 May 2021 11:15:34
1 Am Donnerstag, 13. Mai 2021, 12:02:32 CEST schrieb Andreas K. Huettel:
2 > Hi all,
3 >
4 > due to having somewhat too many Gentoo projects and not enough time
5 > at the moment, I'd like to ask for help with perl-cleaner here.
8 PS. app-admin/gentoo-perl-helpers also needs a new maintainer, both in
9 Gentoo and upstream. I have never touched it so far and am completely
10 unfamiliar with the code and its usage.
11
12 https://github.com/gentoo-perl/gentoo-perl-helpers
15 Andreas K. Hüttel
16 dilfridge@g.o
17 Gentoo Linux developer
18 (council, toolchain, base-system, perl, libreoffice)