From: Alexey Chumakov <achumakov@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Decision to remove stage1/2 from installation documentation
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 20:33:26
1 Jakub Moc пишет:
2
3 >22.11.2005, 20:57:15, Chris Gianelloni wrote:
7 >>Really, everybody is just up in arms over a knee-jerk reaction to not
8 >>reading carefully. What it boils down to is either not knowing the
9 >>facts, or trolling/flaming.
13 >Why exactly is evaporating stage1 an ultimate goal here (as it seems to me?).
14 >So don't support it, but why it should not exist?
19 Before I insert my own word -- could somebody tell me, how and by whom
20 was the initial decision to eliminate the stage1 from mainstream made?
21
22 Alexey Chumakov
23 GDP i18n Russian Lead
24 --