From: drobbins@g.o
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] portage-1.5_pre7
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 19:10:36
1 On Fri, Mar 02, 2001 at 01:52:11AM +0100, Achim Gottinger wrote:
2
3 > Hmm, it looks like our packages and python itself allways install the
4 > complete /usr/lib/python2.0 stuff no matter if I for example disable tcl/tk
5 > support. So we could do the following. The /usr/lib/python2.0 stuff comes
6 > only with spython The /usr/lib/python2.0/config stuff that is required for
7 > linking against python comes only with python. This whould resolve all
8 > overlappings and you are allways sure you link with the correct python
9 > config.
10
11 Well, if the /usr/lib/python2.0 from spython really is sufficient, then I
12 think this solution will work.
15 Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
16 President/CEO http://www.gentoo.org
17 Gentoo Technologies, Inc.