From: "Bryan Østergaard" <kloeri@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for April
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 08:22:45
1 On Wed, Apr 04, 2007 at 01:51:56AM -0400, Mike Frysinger wrote:
2 > some topics off the top of my head:
3 > - unaddressed CoC issues:
4 > - add a "mission" statement
5 > - fix wording to have a positive spin
6 > - what else ?
7 We need quite a few more people on the CoC team. One reason being that
8 we want to be sure to cover more timezzones and different cultures.
9 Other reason being to make sure it's not just an old boys club where
10 everybody on the team sees things exactly the same way which could
11 easily undermine any consensus based decisions.
12 > - sync Social Contract with Gentoo Foundation statement (external entities)
13 > - documentation for mail servers still pending i believe (SPF / reply-to)
14 Kingtaco or robbat2 said they would commit that documentation a good
15 while ago iirc.
16 > - PMS:
17 > - status update from spb
18 > - moving it to Gentoo svn
19 > - schedule for getting remaining issues settled
20 > - splitting gentoo-dev mailing lists ?
21 > -mike
22
23 Regards,
24 Bryan Østergaard