From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: put new additions along with removals in GWN
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 20:24:16
1 On Wed, 2006-10-25 at 14:56 -0500, Yuri Vasilevski wrote:
2 > If you think this is a good idea, I'd be glad to write some scripts for
3 > this.
4
5 If you write all the code, I'll run it, but I'm not taking my time to
6 track down all of the additions. The current removals is done by hand
7 by some volunteers for the GWN. There's nothing automatic about it.
8 Someone else already suggested this to us, but I explained to him that
9 unless someone had some way to automate it that it simply wasn't
10 feasible to do by hand.
13 Chris Gianelloni
14 Release Engineering Strategic Lead
15 Alpha/AMD64/x86 Architecture Teams
16 Games Developer/Council Member/Foundation Trustee
17 Gentoo Foundation