From: foser <foser@×××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Ideas for user-developer communication
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 18:38:19
1 Spider wrote:
2 > Okay, not to be sarcastic or anything, but I'm not looking forwards to
3 > adding yet another program to my list of "things I need to use to
4 > communicate" , am I too much of a minimalist if I think so?
5
6 Oh you big minimalistic sarcast, can't we do anything right ? ;)
7
8 I use jabber anyway, so its no big deal for me.
9
10 I always wanted a weblog, seems to have some status or something. We
11 should make it generate RSS files as well and then.. *me dreams on*
12
13 - foser
17 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list