From: Spider <spider@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Ideas for user-developer communication
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 01:18:11
1 begin quote
2 On Sat, 16 Nov 2002 19:34:25 +0100
3 foser <foser@×××××××××××××××××.net> wrote:
4
5 > Spider wrote:
6 > > Okay, not to be sarcastic or anything, but I'm not looking forwards
7 > > to adding yet another program to my list of "things I need to use
8 > > to communicate" , am I too much of a minimalist if I think so?
9 >
10 > Oh you big minimalistic sarcast, can't we do anything right ? ;)
11
12 Nah, We're all uncapable of that.
13
14 > I use jabber anyway, so its no big deal for me.
15
16 I dont, so it is a deal for me.
17
18 > I always wanted a weblog, seems to have some status or something. We
19 > should make it generate RSS files as well and then.. *me dreams on*
20 *turns the volume down*
21
22 ln -s solved this, my .plan is now exported as a textfile. If i forget
23 about updating, somone better remind me :)
24
25 http://gentoo.org/~spider/plan
28 //Spider
29 --
30 begin .signature
31 This is a .signature virus! Please copy me into your .signature!
33 end