From: Alexis Ballier <aballier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: tetex maintainance (RFH?)
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 05:42:11
1 On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 20:45:35 -0600
2 Ryan Hill <dirtyepic@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 19:57:45 +0200
5 > Alexis Ballier <aballier@g.o> wrote:
6 >
7 > > The other option is to p.mask and last rite it, breaking mips and
8 > > s390 trees, leaving them without tex support at all. This would also
9 > > leave arm and sh with only ptex as tex support. Thus that is not
10 > > really an option yet, but I suppose there is no point in waiting
11 > > forever on this.
12 >
13 > chutzpah is supposed to be sending me a new O2 so i can ravage its
14 > power supply and get mine running again. hopefully i can get mips up
15 > to speed soon.
16 >
17 > i also left gnome hanging, sorry about that guys.
20 By the way, this was not really a rant; if there is anything I can do
21 to help there, feel free to poke me. TeX is something that isn't that
22 hard to test on a distant machine. It's just that I never heard
23 anything back from those arches.
26 Alexis.