From: Wernfried Haas <amne@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] *plop*
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 21:33:07
1 On Fri, Oct 13, 2006 at 10:31:04PM +0200, Thierry Carrez wrote:
2 > I used to have a job and situation that left me a lot of time to work
3 > for Gentoo, and security work is something that takes a lot of time and
4 > dedication. Now that I'm a father, that I changed jobs and (recently)
5 > houses, it's simply not possible anymore.
6
7 Congratulations!
8 One of these days i'm gonna trade in all Gentoo devs for a child, too.
9 Just one little crying child to take care of instead of 300. ;-)
10
11 Thanks for your Gentoo work, i guess your name will be remembered well
12 (among other things because of all the GLSA mails you sent out).
13
14 cheers,
15 Wernfried
18 Wernfried Haas (amne) - amne at gentoo dot org
19 Gentoo Forums: http://forums.gentoo.org
20 IRC: #gentoo-forums on freenode - email: forum-mods at gentoo dot org