From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Merging the devrel handbook into the devmanual
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2012 14:49:45
1 On 31.10.2012 14.39, Michael Palimaka wrote:
2 > Hi all,
3 >
4 > In bug #304435[1], hwoarang suggested merging the devrel handbook[2]
5 > into the devmanual[3].
6 >
7 > As the project has grown, so has the amount - and dispersion - of
8 > development information. I believe consolidation of this information
9 > into a single point will make everyone's (especially new developers)
10 > lives easier.
11 >
12 > What do you think?
15 I think you will only find people who support the idea. Some years back
16 I tried to list people to migrate information on the basis of for
17 example one page per developer but the actual contributions didn't
18 amount to much. Let's hope there's renewed energy on this front.
19
20 Regards,
21 Petteri