From: Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Merging the devrel handbook into the devmanual
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2012 15:18:19
1 On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 2:48 PM, Petteri Räty <betelgeuse@g.o> wrote:
2 > On 31.10.2012 14.39, Michael Palimaka wrote:
3 >> Hi all,
4 >>
5 >> In bug #304435[1], hwoarang suggested merging the devrel handbook[2]
6 >> into the devmanual[3].
7 >>
8 >> As the project has grown, so has the amount - and dispersion - of
9 >> development information. I believe consolidation of this information
10 >> into a single point will make everyone's (especially new developers)
11 >> lives easier.
12 >>
13 >> What do you think?
16 > I think you will only find people who support the idea. Some years back
17 > I tried to list people to migrate information on the basis of for
18 > example one page per developer but the actual contributions didn't
19 > amount to much. Let's hope there's renewed energy on this front.
20 >
21 > Regards,
22 > Petteri
26 There is :)
27 I will create a separate branch tonight so whoever is interested can
28 start working on it.
31 Regards,
32 Markos Chandras / Gentoo Linux Developer / Key ID: B4AFF2C2