From: Aron Griffis <agriffis@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] generating ChangeLog files automatically from `cvs commit`
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 01:16:53
1 Jason Stubbs wrote: [Wed Aug 17 2005, 08:09:39PM EDT]
2 > I don't quite get you here. GLEP 31 has been approved, no? That
3 > would make it seem to me that the above suggestion is just making
4 > the QA tool help enforce existing policy. If there's a flaw in that
5 > line of thinking, please point it out in case I fall into the same
6 > trap in some other instance.
7
8 You might be right. I wasn't aware that GLEP 31 was approved before
9 it was withdrawn.
10
11 Regards,
12 Aron