From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] New category for LeechCraft
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2013 14:23:43
1 On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 9:06 AM, Diego Elio Pettenò
2 <flameeyes@×××××××××.eu> wrote:
3 >
4 > I'm just saying that I wouldn't want to create a category for ten
5 > packages. If we're talking ~100 I'm fine with it.
6
7 Can't say I'm likely to be a leechcraft user, but the original
8 proposal indicated they were up to 60 now, and had at least 10-20 more
9 in the works. I don't think a category is unreasonable, and if at
10 some point in time popularity wanes and it needs treecleaning it makes
11 the whole task that much easier...
12
13 Rich