From: "Diego Elio Pettenò" <flameeyes@×××××××××.eu>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] New category for LeechCraft
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2013 14:47:39
1 On 06/03/2013 15:23, Rich Freeman wrote:
2 > Can't say I'm likely to be a leechcraft user, but the original
3 > proposal indicated they were up to 60 now, and had at least 10-20 more
4 > in the works. I don't think a category is unreasonable, and if at
5 > some point in time popularity wanes and it needs treecleaning it makes
6 > the whole task that much easier...
7
8 I would have said no for 61 (as I would have expected them to wane, as
9 you said) — for 100 I'm fine, if that's happening.
12 Diego Elio Pettenò — Flameeyes
13 flameeyes@×××××××××.eu — http://blog.flameeyes.eu/