From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Packages up for grabs
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 00:25:50
1 On Thu, 2007-09-06 at 23:16 +0300, Eldad Zack wrote:
2 > On Wednesday 05 September 2007, Chris Gianelloni wrote:
3 > > I maintain a few packages where I either no longer have the hardware or
4 > > no longer have appropriate access to test the packages. Because of
5 > > this, I am looking to find a maintainer for the following packages.
6 >
7 > > These two are both Cisco tools requiring Cisco hardware at least on one
8 > > end. I do have a PIX, but I do not have a CCO account, so getting
9 > > updated versions of the VPN client has been a pain for me for a while.
10 > > The Aironet Client Utilities are simple to maintain, as it is simply a
11 > > gtk+-1 application and hasn't had a new version in ages.
12 > >
13 > > net-misc/cisco-aironet-client-utils
14 > > net-misc/cisco-vpnclient-3des
15 >
16 > I can take net-misc/cisco-vpnclient-3des, I have a CCO account, and I'm
17 > currently using it.
18
19 Cool. I switched jobs (twice, actually) since I started maintaining
20 this and don't have a CCO account anymore.
21
22 > Though there wasn't a new version out for a long time, so the current package
23 > is still valid.
24
25 Yeah, there's no open bugs that need to be fixed. There's an
26 enhancement bug, but I'll leave that to you to decide.
29 Chris Gianelloni
30 Release Engineering Strategic Lead
31 Alpha/AMD64/x86 Architecture Teams
32 Games Developer/Foundation Trustee