From: Eldad Zack <eldad@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Packages up for grabs
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 18:58:28
1 On Wednesday 05 September 2007, Chris Gianelloni wrote:
2 > I maintain a few packages where I either no longer have the hardware or
3 > no longer have appropriate access to test the packages. Because of
4 > this, I am looking to find a maintainer for the following packages.
5
6 > These two are both Cisco tools requiring Cisco hardware at least on one
7 > end. I do have a PIX, but I do not have a CCO account, so getting
8 > updated versions of the VPN client has been a pain for me for a while.
9 > The Aironet Client Utilities are simple to maintain, as it is simply a
10 > gtk+-1 application and hasn't had a new version in ages.
11 >
12 > net-misc/cisco-aironet-client-utils
13 > net-misc/cisco-vpnclient-3des
14
15 I can take net-misc/cisco-vpnclient-3des, I have a CCO account, and I'm
16 currently using it.
17
18 Though there wasn't a new version out for a long time, so the current package
19 is still valid.
23 Eldad Zack <eldad@g.o>
24 Key/Fingerprint at pgp.mit.edu, ID 0x96EA0A93