From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Reminder about marking packages stable for architectures you can't test for
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 17:20:23
1 [ re-sending this to the list this time... *sigh* ]
2
3 On Thu, 8 Jul 2004 08:48:58 +0100 Stuart Herbert <stuart@g.o>
4 wrote:
5 | I hate to breathe new life into this debate, but I have a request for
6 | the arch teams. This is in direct response to an issue that happened
7 | this week.
8 |
9 | Please do not mark webapp-config, or any web-based app, as stable
10 | unless it has been marked stable on the package maintainer's
11 | architecture.
12
13 You'll note that at least for sparc, this wasn't done by someone on the
14 arch team.
15
16 And yes -- ChangeLog entries people...
19 Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Sparc, MIPS, Vim, Fluxbox)
20 Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
21 Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm