From: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] SpanKY's Nominations for the Gentoo Council 2007
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 21:41:14
1 On Mon, 2006-07-31 at 14:00 -0700, Daniel Ostrow wrote:
2 > <snip>
3 > > Some notes on some of the other people from my POV..
4 > >
5 > > -- Busy/Next Year/Other --
6 > > dostrow (not around enough)
7 > </snip>
8 >
9 > I'd agree that my availability over the past 6 months has been spotty at
10 > best. I was ramping up for a cross country move and all that that
11 > entails as well as dealing with a new position at work which was keeping
12 > me more busy then I thought I could have been. While I'm willing to
13 > state that I will be around more from here on out as I'm done moving and
14 > have settled into the routine that my job requires I believe that my
15 > prior record of availability (as it is all you have to go by) should
16 > certainly be taken into account. Thanks for bringing this point up
17 > solar. I'd still like to be considered as I believe I have a lot to
18 > offer but when you all are voting it should be something you are
19 > thinking about.
20
21 Thanks for clarifying. I wish you the best of luck then.
25 Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
26 Gentoo Linux
29 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list